My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Thursday 26 November 2015

Mr watchmaker the other ''George Clooney''

I found this gorgeous old watch maker in a charity shop a whole five dollars its fingers are broken, & I added the pocket watch, other than that ''George Clooney''  is wonderful & always loves a coffee with me!

I bought this pocket watch for my honey- bun  some 37 year's ago'  it could tell some stories  hahaa 

the hands are missing but it now has a place with George!

It was a Christmas watch'  poor reindeer's !

Beautiful old post card I found many many year's ago called ''cupid's dart

on the back it reads real photography on bromide paper

The rotograph Co.N.Y.City 

Printed in England 

 So LoVely
coasting a whole one cent Foreign two cents

Thank you for your visit everyone hope you all have a wonderful weekend............


No comments:

Post a Comment