My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Monday 16 November 2015

Frangipani Kind of day!

Frangipani quite a intricate little flower & loved by so many 

I'm sure when no one is looking they become ballet dancer's twirling & twirling!

This soft colored little flower is captured everywhere' summer clothing , handbags, shoes, on cake's, paintings & Elvis loved them hehee . We can't get enough' my daughter gave us these beautiful trees from her garden we planted  a few years ago now we are seeing these gorgeous flower everyday!  

Be sure to wear some flower's in your hair!

 For ''Paris'' & peace on this great big beautiful planet of our's, we are all so sadden by  this unforgettable memory  of the lost life's of  innocent people, I do not believe in War & I do not pretend in anyway to know the answer' like Bob Dylan  (blowin' in the wind) 

To the killer's there are no virgins awaiting you's  only the ''devil'' himself  & if there is a god, or Allah ''god help you's!

Thank you for your visit have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment