My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Monday 30 November 2015

Abso-Bloomin Summer!

Loverly ''bloomin'' Tuesday everyone'

 This is what was left of my gorgeous flowers (phonies) after only one day' the heat got to them' got to me to, 

glad I'm not in photo hahaaaa  

They are my favorite of all flowers specially the pink ones' 

I know there are not pink I couldn't find any' must find out if I can grow them' have a feeling its to hot for them on the Gold Coast!

Even if they are weltering' I still think they make for a nice image

So chabby chic a hahaaa what more can I say!

LoVe this King Protea flower' was truly magnificent hope you like it as much as I do! 


And as it's our first day of summer had to add this lovely summer crisp joyful

Red flowers from the Poinciana tree' I found this beautiful bouquet on the nature strip they were just lying on the ground ''promise''  

Enjoy your day everyone & thank you so much for your visit!













No comments:

Post a Comment