My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Bits & Bobs & hidden treasure's

I have a home full of thing's I just can not throw away' They are not antiques but my little treasure's to some ''junk'' I'm sure I drive my family crazy but that's me' When I do take stuff to charity shops & always come back with other silly sometime's crazy thing's... 


I found this old woven sewing box like ten or more years ago & I think how could someone give it away it even had cotton's & needles and has a name on it Jan ...... .(yes yes yes maybe deceased)  but it has a lot of  Love around it I can feel it!


One for the Lad's again picket up from opp shops over many years ago our grandchildren have enjoyed playing with them, except for the old Harley I love it' I found it in a car boot sale on a trip back home Manchester UK twenty years or so ago. I'm sure there are many more scattered around other home sitting collecting dust as I just found out when it came to their photo shoot! 


String & twine sound's like a  good name for a bottle of ''wine'' emm!

A wee bit early in the morning to be thinking of that' what's wrong with me?
 THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT 








No comments:

Post a Comment