My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Friday 20 November 2015

Magnolia fine art print's!

Magnolias' stunning flower's shame they don't last very long but never mind they are one of a kind' & can afford to shine even if for only a day or two

These magnolia's are from my garden , the tree I have is small & has taken forever to grow, the flowers are on the smaller side' but lately I have been getting some wonderful blooms' they have been so worth the wait! 

I love fine art photography' I think if you have been following any of my blog's you can guess that I have a huge LoVe of flowers' so I have been putting idea's together for some print's' my new year's resolution. Still need lot's of camera practice I have so much more to learn! so in the mean time more flower blog's heheeee 

I know I got the shadow but it still come's across as an old fine art picture from year's gone by. Can you not see it hanging in some Parisian Chateau' I say France as the Magnolia was named after a french botanist Pierre Magnol... I just have to go & live in Paris' just for a few month's one day' when the world is nicer......... 


Anyhoo as Ellen would say have a blooming great weekend everyone & thank you for your visit!




No comments:

Post a Comment