My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Life as a fine-art blogger!

Who has time for clean up when you have a camera in one hand & remote in the other' 

and chocolate in the gob!

Iris & yep you guessed it Paris so romantic' we must hold on to our dream's

no matter what' we have to have a dream & follow your  passion and as Oprah used to say the rest will follow!

 Better image's can be accomplished every time with cake and coffee!



My number one fan' she never ever criticizes, so long as I pat her a hundred time a day ! 

My love of fine-art flower photography in natural light & as good old Frank Sinatra would say I did It ''my way''

Hope you like my work as much as I do ! 
                  Thank you so much for your visit.........


No comments:

Post a Comment