My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Sill call ''Australia'' home......

'Allo 'Allo! Listen very carefully I shall only say this once ''Rene''


didn't bring my flippers!!

Second thoughts way to ''cold''

Get up  ''quick' Mr Spielberg' shouted 'Fred' not play dead!!

Richard dear' I mean in your midlife crisis' 

its time when men look at other women!

Hyacinth' I can assure you for me one woman is enough!


We had a great visit early this sunny morning ' Bj shouted get the camera' so it was put on to auto focus & snap snap snap got a lot of rubbish, but managed some funny one's ' no glasses anyhoo it was fun!

Still call ''Australia'' home!

Happy day everyone & thank you for your visit.....
ps  shopping list' NEED NEW FLAG!!




No comments:

Post a Comment