My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Pride & Prejudice & the artist.....

Our daughter Tabby Brooke was born with a wonderful Talent' she is an artist 'at a very early age she was full of creativity'very very funny & full of making all sorts of things out of old boxes' today she has had many different jobs her last one being a wonderful tattoo artist, but has decided to follow her passion ''painting'' on canvas Tabby has the magic touch with a paint brush & I think its time for everyone to see her work...........

The detail in the lace is magic! ( No Lace' No Lace Mrs Bennett I beg you!) each & every petal is beautiful'

 (And had  I been a painter I would of been great proficient) joke for Tabby' Pride & Prejudice! think we have both watched this moves a trillion times......

I know I'm Tabby's mum' & one day when she gets the big commissions (Paris here I come) heheee No I think you have to agree she has a special gift.............. 


The boxes in Tabby's childhood' made it easy for Tabby to make a garden rocking chair out of old crates, & the bench behind, was my old coffee table 


Beautiful Magnolia..........by Brooke Tabitha.

More of Tabby Brooke's work soon........ 


Happy Blooming day everyone & thank you for your visit!










No comments:

Post a Comment