My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Thursday 8 October 2015

Magnolias' magnolia' why do I love ''Thee''

Magnolias not sure about you' but I adore them, cut Magnolias are queen for a day in my home  

When I saw you,I fell in love,and you smiled, because you knew!

Unfortunately they don't last more than a day'

*****************************

 But I still LoVe them even when they get all crinkly!

A little like my other half 

have to get that one in first hahaaa

After seeing these image I now want to plant some more around in the garden' the tree itself I do not find attractive, but who cares when its in bloom' to me its like walking on the beach

 or seeing the sun rise / sun set' its has abundance of love to give! 

''Hear my Heart Speak'' 

''Sweet Magnolias''

Happy blooming Friday everyone enjoy your day!
Thank you for your visit
I dropped my computer now its over heating so if you don't hear from me you know why!! Hope it last the weekend hahaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment