My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Monday 12 October 2015

Lost coffee /champagne at Marina Mirage!


Very windy today on the Gold Coast & looks a like storm is on its way' 

Who's complaining' Gold Coast has the best weather in Australia' & with only 74 more sleeps till Christmas' are you thinking ''holidays''



 This is a wonderful place to visit' no I don't work for a travel agent or own one (I wish) or get payed to says this or take image's for a travel mag! 

(lol' not a bad idea) My little corner of the world has been my home for a very very long time so I think I qualify to recommend this beautiful place

And 

I know you will LoVe  it too......


We have a wide array of wonderful restaurants' children s them parks, shopping till you drop kind of days.

And lazy carefree sitting at the beautiful Marina Mirage sipping coffee & eating cake, while watching the world go by. The most gorgeous beach in the world (next blog)

 you will end up wanting to live here Just as we did many many years ago! 

So If you are like me & drawn to water this is It!!

 Main Beach a Gorgeous part of Gold Coast.

And I'm sure you will never want to leave......  


I hate litter bugs' I dropped my almost full cup of coffee in the river' hope no one heard my sister swear' ''honestly''  you would of thought it was her coffee, me swear (never) 

 So sorry little fish! 

so after my coffee disaster its only fitting I have a glass of champagne 

' well that's what the sign was telling me'' its not my fault ''really''.....

Thank you for your visit happy midweek everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment