My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Shabby Chic 'PaRiS' & mothballs!

Not a lot going on at the moment no I'm not jetting of to Paris (not yet) but thought I would do some photo's for pinterest, had some great images on the water' don't laugh with moth Balls, but a storm came over & 'voila' the moth balls went floating down the river, what a laugh, thunder storm/lightning' floating balls & wet' so glad nobody saw me.............

Anyhoo managed to work with what I had at home. Roses a little withered but are very romantic & so photogenic' I just love them.....

Never going to run out of candles now the boys are busy making them' just have to train them to make, cakes & coffee at the same time! 

Not one word Tabby & Richy hehee
coffee shop real-estate,candles, macrame,photography'dot dot dot!!!!

Just a little reminder if anyone finds washed up mothballs somewhere on the coast please don't return them' it's ok I have a few left' hahaaaa!


Happy blooming day everyone 

thank you for your visit.......







No comments:

Post a Comment