My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Wednesday 10 July 2013

''Paparazzi'' in the park....

                                                      My Celebrity friend's in the park
               The latest  actress to get caught with egg on her face!!,''serviette anyone'' ''SERVIETTE''

Vogue's latest model, show's off silver necklace,(must do my neck exercises)
and the black eye liner is a must have this winter.
    
                                                 
                                                  Call me, George or Brad & ''where is my coffee,
                                                   COFFEE,COFFEE..........

     ''Hurry up with my photo shoot'',
its so cold I am turning purple...blue...orange,''ME THE GODFATHER''cold!!

No comments:

Post a Comment