My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Mr ''Giggles''.............

Hia... Great start to my day, woke up this morning thinking to myself I must go for a walk & maybe try  a little jogging, specially after  my phone conversation with my daughter the previous night, we got on the topic ok I got on the topic of why do women  of a certain age ok ok over fifty get a more rounded belly and fuller or rounder hips, even if you are not over weight!! My beautiful daughter in a nice about way, informed me its a wine belly ''mum'' ......Me with a wine belly (never)I only have a small red & not even a full glass & not every evening!! but never the less my ''darling '' daughter did make me think, I must do more yes you guessed it ''walking''.....so back to bed I ''walked' ready to snuggle up,with a wonderful book 'Louise Hays'....  when my other half shouts lets go for a walk! in shock, like my other half  had been in side my head,its always been I who is the mind reader, always telling him that I know him better than he knows himself.Well not this morning.......off we go in our runners,admiring all the other joggers flying past us,have to admit it was lovely,
 we walked & talked and on our return walk home, we took the horse track along the river,the ducks & swans were a lovely sight to see,
I suggested we sit for a moment, as I started to tell him,about Deepak Chopra,who I have been reading & listening to lately,(new age guru) as I explained we hold our hands out a little then take a breath,with our eyes closed saying the word's, ''so hum'' ''so hum'' ''so hum'' un till our minds are in deep meditation.we never got to meditate, as for every ''so hum'' some one got the giggles then we both got them & could hardly get back up on our feet to walk back home,anyhow thank you Deepak its been a while since we both had a a good belly laugh, emm belly laugh sound's a whole lot better than a wine belly?........

No comments:

Post a Comment