My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Land of sweeping plains

HiA! just arrived back from a trip to Gladstone to visit my daughter & her family had a well deserved  time out, lots & lots of fun........ if you ever get the time, take a ''train trip'' as I have many times,its around six hours,I never get sick of the view, funny how this time around it seamed more beautiful than before, I was thinking of Dorothea Mackellar ,and her famous poem I love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains I love her far horizons. Beautiful words, looking out my train window I imagined how she felt writing that poem....lunchtime I had a glass of red & ready for this ''popcorn''& my favorite chocolate yummy what a wonderful trip back home...ok have to go for now husband needs food....heeheee

No comments:

Post a Comment