My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Healing Roses & yellow fields of happiness...

I met a very sad lady' a shop assistance' she broke down in the store I was in. While serving me' she started to cry 'sobbing' she apologized then went on to say she lost her mum four months ago, I listened to her telling me about  her last few weeks with her mum. She went on to say she thought her mum came back to visit her in the early morning just before light, I said it most probably was your mum letting you know she is still with you, more tears then we had a laugh' we hugged and I went on my way.

Grief is a strange thing you never know when its going to hit you' but one thing I have learnt over the years is don't fight it go with the flow and cry cry & cry its normal and you have to let it out its your pain and you can not hang on to it any longer than you have to ( LET IT OUT ) it will come on you  when you least expect it, its different for every body on how long it can last but if you feel you can not cope then you have to ask for help! its like the lady today to talk even to a stranger  helps you get though a little of your grief........    

 'healing flower's' to every one who is dealing with Grief 

Few years ago I was having a bath relaxing I asked my mum, could she send me a sign that she was happy' the sign had to be flowers or the word flowers. Anyway by the end of that week I was driving back from the airport I had picked up my  pick up my daughter & her husband' they were returning from a trip to Adelaide. My daughter started to tell me that when the plane left Adelaide as  the plane was climbing it flew over a 'huge' crop of the most beautiful yellow ''flower''s she has ever seen 'mum it was a amazing my daughter said......... I was totally in another AAahhhhh moment !

So happy your  ''happy'' mum!

  Ps thinking of Mick Jagger & L'Wren Scott.....



No comments:

Post a Comment