My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Friday 7 March 2014

Footy season and ''chocolate-croissants''

Footy season has started' poor me I have to stay in my bedroom with smaller TV.  Watch what ever I like for the next six an half months/read when ever. Listen to music, eat as much cadbury /hot chocolate/ red-wine' write my blog. While my hubby is going nut's crazy nut's all 'alone' poor 'poor' darling it's going to be tough 'I tell you' would I lie really would I!!!!!!!! 

Forgot to mention the lounge also becomes a shrine to his footy not 'kidding' out comes the flag's the footy pillow's footy memorabilia yes even a teddy bear and the footy short's shirt and sock's yep been waiting for him to out grow it but at 73 think I have to get used to it what do you think? aaarrr he has just popped his head around the door to say footy today is very hard & fast emm maybe he's worn out a little 'poor pet' it did take him sometime to set the speakers in perfect spot behind his favorite chair! 

Wish I had sound' It's INCREDIBLE the talking he does to these fellows & if they don't score, he has to have a massive walk around the room! And if they do score well he has this thing he does with his arm and his leg goes up behind the other like he's in a running race!  funny I just took up all the old carpet 'yep'' the under felt around his chair was in pieces I couldn't work it out 'silly me'' 


Now don't go thinking why I don't like the footy 'I do' but I don't need to watch it, as I will be told every inch of the game in detail while I ''sleep'' 

While hubby has been eagerly waiting the footy to start, I on the other hand have been eagerly wishing to win  win Lotto so I could visit old London Town, it would be perfect time to go away for six month's imagine ''Portobello Road markets'  Covent Garden, more vintage markets underground to Paris for a glass of wine and more markets. Art gallery's, CHOCOLATE 'CROISSANTS''   BJ and his footy wouldn't  even know I was gone, I tell you when I return he would say well Honey ''There is always next year! ''dreamsdocometrue''  

 ps next time I will post footy photo's heheeee




No comments:

Post a Comment