My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Artist ''Margaret Olley'' and Me?


Turns out that the late Margaret Olley and I have a lot in common we both had/have a LoVe of house hold clutter/treasures & objects d'art ! can you see the resemblance!  Bric-a-brac galore' in my case ready to be photographed  in Margaret s  hat factory ready to be painted.........

So see my grown children its not hoarding' its ART! as Margaret had paintbrushes & paint I have my camera, tripod,lenses and many many cluttered ''things'' that I love & that give me inspiration & happiness!

I know I even hang pictures on the wall that nobody can see ''but I can see it  when I put my coffee down on the little table and that reminds me I  don't have as many tables as darling Margaret had!

Call me Mrs Flower pot ok potty dotty more like it !


 I have collected junky treasure's for ever'  many times I bring in broken junk but 'we' fix it & Like my Chinese Empress who lost her head a bit of glue & all new again priceless! 

              Can you see my sons' sneaky fingers' honestly!

 So you see my husband' I have been telling you for ages you are married to a true artist ''no not a ''nutta' an Artist! so when I say I can not cook dinner to night because I am an artist or I say so' dear you have no clean washing because you are married to an artist, and when the house becomes so cluttered you can no longer find ME remember like Margaret we are both ''wonderful'' Artist! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Like Margaret' I have a great LoVe OF flowers' I cant get enough of them!

So thank you darling' Margaret' Olley  for giving me inspiration to Love what I do & enjoy my cluttered lounge/studio take thousands of more photos  & fill my home with flowers & LoVe  & to live till I am 88/100 & enjoy my life more than 'ever'............Pamela

ps have a great week every one !  

margaret Olley photo & her house photo taken by Jack Tran/Australian                                                                                                     Recreation of late painter's house/studio by Gold Coast -based Alder Constructions
Margret Olley........ story Jenny Rogers......  gold coast bulletin..............
Tweed Regional Gallery at Murwilliumbar Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment