My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Friday 10 July 2015

Tilt Train & an artist canvas


Going home on the Tilt Train' I forgot about school holidays so I was very lucky  to get the last seat available  in the very last carriage, I loVe the train trip its a great way to see beautiful Qld. Have lunch, glass of red, chocolate's & a movie & on top of that each side of the carriage is what looks like a large canvas painting of this beautiful country side its something I never get tired of! 



The scenery  from out side the  huge train windows never let's you down' the only problem I have, is trying to capture it all & that's not easy'

 As soon as I put my camera down there it is, the image that got away' the cows on the farm the kangaroos & the farmers on the land, the passing trains & the children waving from up a tree.....



I orders  a pink car must be on the other truck!


Beautiful beautiful.............& more image from this trip home' on there way in next blog & I know you all can't wait! heheeee

Thank you for you'r visit & have a great weekend everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment