My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Friday 3 July 2015

Bathers in Brisbane art gallery!


While my two daughters & grandchildren visited the ScienceCenter' I popped next door to sooth my soul though art' I think I was an artist in the 17th  century' Oh' no that's right I was a model (famous one )heheee 



 George Romney 1734-1802 incredible artist. Oil on canvas of Actress Mary Ann Yates to see these paintings on huge canvas is mesmerizing' then again so is that dagger' wonderful wonderful work so worth a visit next time your in Brisbane!

The Bathers 1906 Artist Rupert Bunny 1864=1947 Rupert's wife Jeanne modeled for the painting  with a rose in her hair' love the lady on the left not a care in the world blowing smoke rings.............

Finished the afternoon off with a beautiful ''sunny'' (& this is winter) ferry ride around the city then back on a very full train two very funny grandsons age 6 & 8 sitting on my knee homeward bound we all had a fabulous day........

Ps Thank you for your visit & have a great day!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment