My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Friday 17 April 2015

The Sapphires, bush & where's Wally all on the TiltTrain

After a wonderful week spent looking for ''Wally'' with our lovely little grandchildren it was time to go home.............

The Tilt Train' so much to see we even saw camels, & that was way before I had my lunch/glass of red' heheee  

No fisherman waving this day..................

Changed this to B/W as the sun was to harsh & the train to fast & the windows tinted  I know excuses excuses! but you can still see how wonderful the scenery is.........

Over the thirsty paddocks watched after many days,the filmy veil of greenness that thickens as we gaze! Dorothea Mackellar  

I never had time to read' But I can understand the whole relaxation of this trip!

The Sapphires If you haven't watched it yet put it on you movie list' Four talented Aboriginal women singing to the troops during the Vietnam war

( I LoVeD  it)

Real Queenlander........

I just found out I have shares in the train business! 

coming into Gimpy  the change in the trees is amazing  ..........

       

The pub with no beer! only joking.......

          


OOOOOooooooooo we found  ''Wally''



No comments:

Post a Comment