My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Sunday 26 April 2015

Kris Jenner / iPhone & me

Left my camera at home while out taking in the LoVely Main Beach.

But to the rescue my iPhone that I might add already had over 6.500 photos now 7000 images on it & will not let me take anymore photos so thought I might try to post some images on my blog' hate that word hahaaaaaaa     

Love these fishing trawlers (Main Beach) but its the one in between can you see it' Its named after me of course' its called Pameeelia as Mr Pavarotti with his wonderful Italian voice pronounced my name once in a movie! 

Treated myself to coffee at Sheraton Mirage' its nice to get away sometimes & pretend to be rich & famous' hehee Well Kris Jenner & I are the same age' if she can have it all so can I.......



Three Laps around the pool, exercise done' keep up Kim! 

Not sure how many boats we / I own but think its the first & second row?????

surppose to say Tom Cruise how could they get Top ( TopGun) maybe'

  mixed up with Tom honestly! 

Could only Imagine what rough seas these boats go though, glad I'm not on board..........

 Royal Baby Pram waiting patiently ...Babygirl/Babyboy/Babyboy/babygirl

 what will be will be!







No comments:

Post a Comment