My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Friday 21 February 2014

Meryl Streep/Cherubs & bargains!


  Just finished watching Mamma mia what a lovely movie! well I am a huge fan, Meryl Streep 'wonderful' Pierce can not sing 'but''he put's it over only cause he's not a bad looker a girl's! the whole crew is wonderful and the music yes ''thank you for the music in all honesty''

  would like to think the whole crew had a marvelous time making this movie the energy was amazing Julie Waltes cracks me up ( it's a Greek thing).......

And how sexy do these women look!


My Opp shop bargain's this week! beautiful floral curtains bargain three sets for only $60 dollars can not wait to hang them, I love them they are fully lined & in perfect condition Plus I am Mrs Flower Pot so they will look lovely in my home...


 next buy was a vase not a happy little cherub but I LoVe him anyway and only $6 dollars......

Old led light fixture needs a little repair will look wonderful when I finish it (hope).......$10 dollars


last was a tea pot photo frame perfect for my grand-babies photos, little paint will look good as new LoVe it $5 dollars........... 


My Lovely Orchids hubby bought me xxxx  But is it my imagination  DOES THE MAIN FLOWER LOOK LIKE IT HAS TEETH AND A TONGUE....ok I have had way to much chocolate tonight..................

 

Have a 'bargains'& mamma mia kinda weekend every one!



No comments:

Post a Comment