My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Saturday 15 February 2014

For the LoVe of Valentines & Kim Kardashian


For the LoVe of Love,congratulation Kim Kardashian and all the other brides to be around the world we wish you Love and happiness and specially my beautiful daughter Miss Bobo   

He LoVeS  me 'he love's me not' the call to say come dance with me , The Valentines that never came it isn't all it seams at 17, 21.30,35,43,50.''''56''''62,78,89 and so on' its not all 'Gerberas' wine and roses......'Arr' just got a bit carried away with the song..sorry Kim sorry Bobo do you like my photos girls xxxxxxxx 

Lovely Mr Barry White 'can't get enough'....come away with me ..............Michael buble, your everything!' Crazy in love! At 'last my lonely' days are 'over' 'please.'over! I knew I loved you Savage'savage savage who!! And whats that song you know some think about ''all your ''perfect imperfections' now really! do men really say that these days' what does Kanye sing! emm have to look that one up in next bleep bleep blog ! once again sorry Kim! Bobo Chad can't sing 'can he''


  When the children come along yes I can hear you now saying who has time for..... ....Valentines well you need to make time and it doesn't need to be Valentines day although it helps, get some flowers out of the garden what you don't have any well pick the neighbors then set the mood' hold her hand /his hand you don't even have to say a word' The new  'massive 'diamond' or a  little mini diamond on your finger will talk for you! you 'do want', to stay married, engaged,together don't you's......just do it !   PS only joking the flowers go a long long way ! But but 'Barry dear' I wouldn't mind one' one Little ritzy bitzy SPARKLER  will do ( like Kim's) 'darling' honey bun! and BObo  you wouldn't mind one for your other beautiful hand!


Many years from now' will you still be sending me a Valentine,pair of 'sleepers' bottle of wine! Will you still need me will you still 'FEED' me when I am 64.a 64 is young these days 'right' you can get your own dinner I'm going dancing!

Have a great 'Sunday' every one xxx Pamela




No comments:

Post a Comment