My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Saturday 26 September 2015

Children ''Oh Please''

Dress ups playing with your best jewelry & if your like me still trying to find you diamonds somewhere buried in the garden such joy-as times hehee 

While some children like adventure & expect ''you''  to be just as adventures' come on mummy!  

 ''Patience'' What is that'  if they are not arguing then its 60 rounds of I spy' & ''I'm hungry''

will you buy me this, buy me that, I'm bored (Oh please get me  get me home) or as my darling daughter told us the other day while out buying her shopping her two year old hands her a bugger right in front of the teller what do you do? hahaaaaa 

Ahhhhhhh pure bliss & they are back to school,

 Back to preparing lunches, school run's out of school activities, home work,stories telling & it goes on & on & on but really if your like me you wouldn't have it any other way' & now I'm a grandmother Ummm' where did the time go I wonder!!   


No comments:

Post a Comment