My Photo

My Photo
Always look on the bright side of ''LIFE''

Sunday 14 June 2015

Melbourne Flying high........

Yes this is me flying' from Gold Coast to Melbourne.

Even I don't believe I got on a plane by myself & managed to look out the window & take images!

I was very brave' taking photos took my mind from the fact I was thousands of feet in the air & I know I would of let my mind take over & start thinking crazy thoughts like Ooomg how can a thing this huge stay up in the air by it self ..........

This is the view from our apartment at Docklands 

Although it was gloomy I didn't care' Melbourne is an exciting city to visit & its the home of Australian  Footy (AFL) Go Esssendon!

Melbourne' counting the ''stumps'' till I can come back for another holiday!

The trams are so much a part of this wonderful city' 



1 comment: